As we know, heart attack merely a condition that anyone can face it in time and it is not concerned to the age you are now on, I mean you may be over 40 or maybe just teenager though a heart attack could happen to you. We have an article titled “Heart Attack Reasons” so you may first read the article to know the very basics of a heart attack like symptoms, possible causes and mild treatments for heart-related diseases. So, we will not cover any of these topics today, instead of that, we will discuss what a person should do while he or she is in pain of heart attack or maybe someone who is seeing a patient with heart attack symptoms. And, we will also cover some point for those who already got a heart attack and luckily survived. That means what type of lifestyle they have to follow for the rest of their life including foods & diets, exercises, medication and some other staffs much needed for them.
What to do in the event that you or another person might show at least some symptoms of a heart attack
- Call your local emergency number. Try not to disregard or endeavor to intense out the indications of a heart assault. On the off chance that you don’t approach crisis medicinal administrations, have a neighbor or a companion drive you to the closest healing facility.
- Drive yourself just if all else fails, and understand that it places you and others in danger when you drive under these conditions.
- Chew and swallow an aspirin, except if you are oversensitive to aspirin or have been advised by your specialist never to take aspirin.
- Take nitroglycerin, whenever endorsed. On the off chance that you believe you’re showing at least a bit of kindness assault and your specialist has recently endorsed nitroglycerin for you, accept it as coordinated. Try not to take any other person’s nitroglycerin, since that could place you in more risk.
- Begin CPR if the individual is oblivious. In case you’re with an individual who is oblivious, tell your dispatcher or another crisis restorative expert. You might be encouraged to start cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- On the off chance that you haven’t gotten CPR preparing, specialists prescribe performing just chest compressions (around 100 to 120 compressions every moment). The dispatcher can educate you in the best possible techniques until the point that assistance arrives.
- If an automated external defibrillator(AED)
is promptly accessible and the individual is oblivious, read the manual first
carefully and follow the instructions to operate it, if you are not sure how to
operate it then try to reach to a professional one.
What do to after a heart attack?
In most cases, most people survive the first heart attack and usually, it takes 2 to 7 days to stay in the hospital but things can be different for different person. Some of them may do not a get chance to overcome the first attack and could cause death also. But for those who survived the attack, they still can lead healthy and happy days in their life if they take proper precautions and maintain a balanced lifestyle.
After the heart attack, you may feel discomfort and mental illness for a long run and even you may forget your regular things what you used to do. So, it’s going to be tough for you to memorize your medications and its schedule.
- Try to write it down close to your hand and maybe use someone who can assist you in this matter. Even, you can make a list and keep it with you always, so that it can be handy to you in case of emergency.
- Do workouts and stretching for several minutes as your doctor told you to do it and must maintain the routine.
- Foods which are allowed to you and which are not, learn to compromise yourself from those.
- Do regular checkups and meet-ups with your doctor as he or she told you.
- Try to stay with dear and near ones and tell them if you feel any kind sickness and problems, they might be going to take required steps for your betterment.
That’s all for today, stay focused and stay with us, we will be back to you with your necessity.