What is Web Hosting?
Web Hosting is a space allocated to certain businesses to be available online through a web server as a website to store the business’ files or data. In a way, web hosting services help the files to be translated into a website including images and coded information to be available for the viewers. The space allocation to a server for a website depends on the type or plan of hosting chosen by the business owner.
What is Professional Web Hosting?
Professional web hosting is the hosting where the hosting provider is specially chosen delicately by the business to host a website. Having a personal server requires a lot of knowledge and a professional hosting services company has good knowledge about the maintenance of massive data. Professional web hosting also ensures that they have all the tools required for designing and running the website to advertise the company, brand, and its products.
Types of Web Hosting
The web hosting services include majorly four types of web hosting that are shared web hosting, VPS web hosting, Dedicated web hosting, and Cloud web hosting. Reseller and Word Press web hosting is also a specific type of web hosting.
Shared Hosting is server hosting where multiple websites are hosted in a single physical server. VPS web hosting is the Virtual Private Server where multiple websites are hosted in a single physical server but with private resources, meaning with VPS web hosting one does not share resources with any other websites giving a better uptime when compared with shared hosting. Dedicated hosting comes with two types of server managed and unmanaged server. With the dedicated server, one has full access to the resources along with customization options available with them. Cloud hosting is a kind of hybrid version of the VPS web hosting server. With cloud hosting one can pay only for the resources they use and the resources can be managed from the dashboard.
WordPress web hosting is provided in two types: Shared WordPress hosting and Managed WordPress hosting. Shared WordPress works similar to shared hosting except that the WordPress is pre-installed and managed WordPress comes with some enhanced features such as improved security, staging, server caching, and quicker load time. Reseller hosting is the hosting where the customer buys hosting and then resells the hosting to other websites.
10 ways that professional web hosting can benefit your business
Professional web hosting can benefit the business due to various reasons as the professional web hosting providers are more knowledgeable and experienced in providing the most trustable server to host the websites. Some benefits of professional web hosting for businesses are mentioned below:
- Reliability: Though there are a lot of web hosting service providers, the more reliable option still is a professional web hosting as they have immense experience. One can still choose affordable hosting with any regular hosting providers but they may not provide better uptime or downtime for your business.
- Technical Customer Support: The professional web hosting provider would make sure to respond as quickly as possible during any technical customer support as they are professional and need to maintain their reputation as well. Many startup hosting providers may not provide the best technical support when required and hence your website could face several issues and will ultimately affect the website traffic that can create huge losses.
- Design and Style: With unprofessional hosting when the business withdraws free website services they provide certain restrictions. Whereas, a professional hosting provider gives unrestricted access to the designing and style and also some technologies related to the designing and style that keeps the creativity flourishing.
- Email and Domain: A web hosting provider provides hosting for one particular website and also has a limit for email whereas professional web hosting provides unlimited access to email and domain. A regular web hosting provider may promote their own business as a sub domain rather than your domain.
- Unlimited Space: The regular web hosting provider provides a very limited space which might not be enough for your requirements whereas with professional web hosting the customer can customize the data space and the scalability can be upgraded and downgraded as per the requirements.
- Data and Content Management: With professional web hosting you have complete control over the management of content. The articles can be chosen and can be designed on how they will appear along with it there is no limitation on the ads posting.
- SEO Opportunities: Professional web hosting gives complete control over access and content management without limitations which can help to perform all kinds of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) practices for a longer duration.
- Data Recovery: One of the best features of professional web hosting is that it provides secure data backup as losing data might affect your business reputation.
- More Enhanced Security: Having professional web hosting will ensure more secure performance with professional system engineers and advanced tools. These professionals services will include security audits, virus scanning, spam filtering, and OS updates.
- Money and Time Saving: With professional engineers managing your server you will save money and time for your business without being worried about server issues.