Everyone wants their tank to be the ideal tank for their goldfish pet so that they can live long happily. It is not so difficult to give your pet an ideal home to live. To achieve this goal you have to take care of a few things which are given below:
- For non-breeding goldfish tank, you must maintain a consistent temperature of 23 Celsius.
- A tank must be placed where your goldfish get enough sunlight to stay happy.
- An ideal tank has an appropriate filtration system with strong flow rate.
- There must be 3 – 4 inches of gravel at the bottom of the tank.
- An ideal goldfish tank has clean and DE-chlorinated water.
- The Ideal tank must have an adequate amount of useful bacteria for goldfish.
- An ideal tank has an aquarium heater.
- An ideal tank has the right compatible fish species.
- An aquarium gravel vacuum is also present in an ideal goldfish tank.
- An ideal water tank has a balanced amount of ammonia in it to nourish the useful bacteria.