Having a baby is one of the most difficult times in a woman’s life. As a pregnant mother has to take care of her baby while she is in the womb, she has to be very careful after giving birth. Caring for a cesarean is much more challenging than a normal delivery. Postpartum weight does not decrease so easily. Especially cesarean, it takes a long time to reduce the abdominal fat and return to the previous state. It is not easy to reduce abdominal fat and cesareans make the condition even more difficult. Because, then standard abdominal exercises cannot be done. However, cesarean abdominal fat can be reduced by alternative means. Let’s not know about the benefits of using a belt after Caesar, and about some of its benefits!
The Role of Fat Reduction of Belt Use After Caesar
When is the belt suitable for use?
Belts can be used at the waist after Caesar. No problem with using the belt. Belt use is best when using sneezing and toilet after surgery. It will have the benefit of walking. The belt is worn a day after normal delivery. However, the belt is worn only after the stitch is dry after Caesar. It is best to use the belt for at least 40 days, from 10 to 12 hours a day.
- Belt use facilities It acts as a tight tightening bandage around the abdomen. Due to light pressure, abdominal tremor is reduced.
- During the Caesar, some layers of abdominal muscles are cut off. Wearing a belt accelerates the process of tightening that muscle due to pressure.
- Using the belt helps the newborn to take on the hips, breastfeed, move and ease the pain.
- Regular use of the belt after Caesar returns to the uterus within the first 4 to 6 weeks.
- Relieves waist pain.
When can you not wear a belt?
- Belt can not be used after Caesar infection.
- Excessive tightening of the belt can lead to hernia or internal bleeding. In that case, be careful about using the belt.
- If you use too many belts or sweat during heating, you may get infection or rash or itching.
- If you have high blood pressure problems, be careful about using the belt. Many people may have heart palpitations in the heart. In that case, the belt cannot be used.
Be careful about the use of the belt after Caesar
- Belts of the right size should be used.
- Fasten the belt so that it is not too tight or too loose. Be tolerant as it is tolerable.
- After 30 minutes of eating, tie the belt. Do not wear a belt during sleep and bath.
- Use elastic fiber belt. Do not wear a wet belt when the belt is wet. It may cause a rash.
There are other ways to reduce fat after Caesar
Breastfeeding is the best way to reduce fat after Caesar. The baby should only breastfeed for 6 months. This will reduce the excess fat in the stomach.
Drink plenty of water
Water protects the body’s fluid balance. Water helps to release excess fat from the intestine. So drink enough water daily, it will reduce hunger and fill your stomach.
Exercise should start at least one and a half months after normal delivery and 2 months after cesarean delivery. However, one should start with light exercise. Abdominal exercises are best to start after eight to nine months. Yoga is a good way to reduce stomach fat. Such as pranayama. It tightens the abdominal muscles. Exercise will not reduce weight fast. If you exercise regularly for at least 2 to 6 months, the weight will gradually start to decrease.
Warning on food
Other foods such as rice, sugars and sugars cannot be consumed in excess. Especially those who are already pregnant, should be careful about this. Eat too protein, fruits and vegetables. But refrain from eating ghee, butter and sweets.
Adequate sleep helps reduce weight. Sleep less leads to fatigue in the body. Many people eat more to overcome this fatigue. Due to which the weight gain. After childbirth, mothers do not get time to sleep. Still, the mother has to take some time off to sleep.
Do not be discouraged to think that you will not regain your previous shape as you will not be able to do heavy exercise for some days after a cesarean operation. Be patient and take the matter positively and try it.