Ultimate Tips to Become Expert in React JS
If you want to be expert in React JS , then you should learn the following things during the React JS training
- Virtual Vs real DOM
- React JS Qualities
- Usage of render
- Understanding props
- Understanding states
- Uses of arrow function
- Know the life cycle
- Meaning of event
- Components of React JS
- Principles of React JS
#1. Virtual Vs real DOM:
It is a prerequisite to know the basic difference between virtual and real DOM in order to become an expert in React JS.
DOM is Document Object Model,which represents how HTML and XML documents are read by the browser.It allows a language(Java Script) to manipulate structure ,style and content of your website.
Virtual DOM is introduced due to low working capacity of real DOM.
#2. React JS Qualities
To become a React JS developer, you should know the qualities of React JS. Primarily, we use React JS to develop the GUI, and it comprises virtual DOM, server-side rendering, and it also adopts the uni-directional information movement. On the contrary, React JS has many advantages such as code reuse, using high-performance Virtual DOM, improved code readability, and developing User Interface(UI) codes is easy with React JS.
Among all the advantages stated here, the main advantages of React JS are: 1) Code reusability, 2) Unidirectional data movement 3) larger communities throughout the world that assists in coding issues.
We should understand that the architectural frameworks of React JS are constructed by the components. These components split the entire user interface into reusable and tiny self-contained items. Furthermore, all the React JS components will not communicate with each other and not impact the user interface.
#3. Purpose of render
Rendering is the most important procedure that a programmer has to manage in frontend development.All components of React JS have a render()method.It is responsible for describing the view to be rendered to the browser window.
#4. Understanding props:
It is a keyword in React, which is used to pass the argument from one component to another.Moreover ,prop data is read-only, which implies the data coming from parent should not be changed by child components
States are the most important feature of the React js since they give information, and it also identifies the behaviour and rendering of the object in the application. The best feature of the “State” term is that it can shift from an active to communicative element.
#6. Arrow Function
The arrow function is the best method for writing the concise expression function. It is also called a fast arrow, which is accountable to bind the file context. Arrow function is essential while dealing with the raised function.
#7. React JS Lifecycle
Following are the three stages of the React JS life cycle:
- Initial Rendering: It is the first stage where the component is likely to start its life ride and is ready to join the DOM.
- Updating Phase: This is the stage where the component enters DOM. At this stage, a component can upgrade itself and return when a prop or state transforms.
- Unmounting Phase: This is the final stage of the React JS life cycle, where the lifetime of the component finishes. In this stage, the demolition and dismissal of the component from the Document Object Model(DOM) happen.
In React JS, events are also called triggered responses, containing small actions like keyboard press, mouse hover, etc. There are several properties engaged with all the events that have particular properties and behaviour that can be accessible through the event handler.
#9. React JS Components
Following are the important components of React JS.
- Reducer: Reducer is the state where we define the transformation of a state.
- Action: This React JS component drops light on what has taken place.
- Store: This is where we store the object or state.
#10. React JS Principles
- Single Source Truth: Single State Tree is easy to adopt, and it is very simple for monitoring the applications.
- State is Read-only: We can change the state by initiating action. The action in the React JS describes the transformation.
- Changes done with Pure Functions: We require Pure functions for explaining the tree’s state since it continuously changes with the actions state.
These are a few things one has to know in order to be an expert in React JS.If you are unable to get the fundamentals mentioned earlier,then it is difficult to digest core concepts of the React JS.