Care should be taken on every part of the body for beauty and good health. Usually the skin of the elbows and knees of the hands is very tender and because of the thickness of the wrists, a very dark color is created. Due to the lack of attention, it is unusual to wear a skin shorts or t-shirt. There is no oil gland on the skin because it is constantly brightening.
The causes that cause this problem –
* Due to frequent folding and rubbing with cloth during walking or work
* Under the influence of the heat of the sun
* For hereditary reasons
* As a result of dryness of the skin
* Due to hormone aggravation
* Due to the increase in fat
* Dead skin accumulates
Elbow and knee should be removed to remove black spots or bruises
Lemon juice: Vitamin C rich in lemon removes dead skin, enhances the brightness of the skin and ensures cell health.
* Rub lemon juice on the elbow and knee and massage for a few minutes. Then clean in warm water and apply moisturizer cream.
* Press the juice of 4 lemons, mix it with 1 spoon honey and put it in the affected area and leave it for 20 minutes. Then clean with water.
Raw Yellow: Helps keep skin tone and remove blackness.
* Grind raw turmeric powder and ghee together and massage in that place for 5 minutes. Then wash with warm water.
Cucumber: naturally cleanses the skin of dirt and retains moisture. * Cut the cucumber and rub it in the rub for 20 minutes at the affected area. Leave it for 5 more minutes and then clean it in cold water.
* Mix the raw turmeric with a little juice of lemon juice, lemon juice and the mixture should be applied to the knees and elbows for 1/4 minute. Then wash with warm water.
Coconut oil: Eliminates the dry skin of the skin and enhances the vitamin E cell’s youth from the inside.
* After bath, massage it with fresh coconut oil at that place for 2-3 minutes.Mix coconut oil and lemon juice together and knead it for 5 to 20 minutes. Then boil in hot water.
Sugar: Rubbing with sugar removes dirt and dead skin that clings to the skin and returns to the skin’s soft skin.
* Mix together the sugar and olive oil and make a thick paste.
* Rotate the affected area for 5 minutes.
* Clean with soap and then can be done once a day.
Mint leaves: Mint leaves are essential ingredients for healthy skin.
* One cup of mint leaves should be boiled in 1 cup water and boiled for 2-3 minutes.
* Mix half a lemon juice and mix it to cool.
* With this mixture of cotton cloth, rub the knees and elbows well and can be washed for 20 minutes.
Cashew nuts: Cashew nuts retain the softness of the skin.
* Before going to bed at night, take almond oil in hand and massage it for 5 minutes.
* Mix 1/2 teaspoon cashew nuts and yogurt together and massage them before turning. Within a few days, a change in this method can be noticed.
Aloevira: Aloevara juice is the main ingredient in bringing back the skin’s radiance.
* The aloe vera gel will be washed in warm water after waiting for 20 minutes. Doing it 2 times a day is a quick benefit.